Need an entertaining, engaging speaker at your event?
I’m available to speak at your industry events, conferences, and company meetings.
With 5+ years of experience in growth marketing and venture capital, I’ve developed a unique perspective and presentation style that engages, educates, and entertains the audience.
I discuss growth hacking strategies, tools, resources, and tactics. I talk about the marketing technology landscape and why the Internet is today’s playground for growing companies. In the last year and a half, I’ve hosted over seventy talks with Silicon Valley’s top entrepreneurs, including:
1. Hosting El Disco Lyft, Growth Pioneer @Lyft
2. Hosting George Revutsky, CEO & Founder of ROIworks
3. Hosting Jack Smith, Co-Founder of Vungle & Shyp
4. Hosting Guy Marion, CMO of Autopilot
5. Hosting Kumar Thangudu, Automated Sales Funnels for 20+ Startups
6. Hosting Sam Parr, CEO & Founder of The Hustle
What my LinkedIn connections say:
Most viewed writer in 50+ plus categories on Quora with over 6.5 million views in the last year:
Reviews from Growth-on-Growth conference 2016:
- “Wow! I can see the momentum. ”
- “Excellent host with the best growth hacking content. Love it!”
- “He does a fantastic job at bringing together the best speakers on growth hacking!”
- “I can’t wait for the video!”
- “Josh is one of the best, young growth hackers in Silicon Valley.”
- “ Impressed!”
- “ I wish there were more conferences with this type of tactical advice.”
- “He only teaches what he implements. This guy is the real deal.”
Looking for a speaker? Let’s talk.
Email email@example.com with the subject line: “Speaking opportunity at [name of your event]”