Need an entertaining, engaging speaker at your event?
I’m available to speak at your industry events, conferences, and company meetings.
With 5+ years of experience in growth hacking for startups, I’ve developed a unique perspective and presentation style that engages, educates, and entertains the audience.
I discuss growth hacking tactics and tools that helped me gain over 200,000 social media followers, build one of the most active founder communities online (over 15,000+ members), and found one of the most elite masterminds and agencies.
In the last year and a half, I’ve hosted over seventy talks with Silicon Valley’s top entrepreneurs, including:
1. Hosting George Revutsky, CEO & Founder of ROIworks
2. Hosting Jack Smith, Co-Founder of Vungle & Shyp
3. Hosting Guy Marion, CMO of Autopilot
4. Hosting Kumar Thangudu, Growth Hacker Who Automated Sales Funnels for 20+ Startups
5. Hosting Anand Kulkarni, Former Co-Founder of LeadGenius;
Lucy Zhao, Lead Product Marketing Manager at Plivo
6. Hosting Olof Mathé, CEO and Co-Founder of Mixmax
What my LinkedIn connections say:
Quora Top Writer of 2017 with over 10 million views in the last year:
Reviews from Growth-on-Growth conference 2016:
- “Wow! I can see the momentum. ”
- “Excellent host with the best growth hacking content. Love it!”
- “He does a fantastic job at bringing together the best speakers on growth hacking!”
- “I can’t wait for the video!”
- “Josh is one of the best, young growth hackers in Silicon Valley.”
- “ Impressed!”
- “ I wish there were more conferences with this type of tactical advice.”
- “He only teaches what he implements. This guy is the real deal.”
Looking for a speaker? Let’s talk.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Speaking opportunity at [name of your event]”